NSV- Why the hell not me?

2»

Replies

• Dude thanks for this. Sometimes (more than I wish indeed) I feel the same. Just keep it up with the good work.
    Thanks for inspiring :)
  • Dude thanks for this. Sometimes (more than I wish indeed) I feel the same. Just keep it up with the good work.
    Thanks for inspiring :)

yw
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Awesome NSV!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    I have lost 48 lbs. Every time I step on that scale I expect it to go up. I eat right, I exercise, oh and did I mention that I have lost 48 lbs. I am still fat. I have another 25 lbs to go.

The other day, I was dealing with the same attitude that I have had for the last 48 lbs, when I came across a thread on here where guys were showing their success. It motivated me. That day I went out to Red Robin with some guys from work, and I actually wanted to order the salad instead of the burger. Then it hit me. Why not me? I can be one of the success stories. I will be one of the success stories. It has been so nice believing that I can and that I will. So there you go, why the hell not me?

WHY NOT! You get that salad and work hard... You will be that rock hard ab profile pic soon! I'm rooting for you..... Now go get em!!!!
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    You already ARE one of those people. You should be proud of yourself.
    Well done and keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!