average calorie intake?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Itskaleena

what is my overall calorie average intake for the past month or so?

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    I would say you quite obviously have some issues, both from your diary, and your profile photo.
    Professional help might be an idea, if you are not already receiving it.
  • i cant emphasise enough that you should increase your calorie intake. you have probably heard this before but you should never go below your bmr (which is quite often over 1200 mfp originally suggests). having too large a defict will really slow your metabolism. you are best reducing your tdee by 20 %. i have had much more success this way, take it from me. it becomes something your can easily live with. best wishes.
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    To get your average for a month, add them up and divide by 30.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    OP weighs 82 pounds.

Not taking the bait on this one...
  • symonspatrick
    symonspatrick Posts: 213 Member
    If you entered all your information perfectly then you have not been eating enough calories to survive if you are bedridden. Just to maintain the weight you are at right now you need at least 400 to 500 calories more per day than you have been eating the last few months. You have already been given this advice over the last couple of months but have not upped your calorie intake yet so I hope you take peoples advice and get healthy and stay alive.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    I am no DR but yo uare eating less calroeis than a 1 year old baby. You should really talk to your DR or a nitritionist. I think you are starving yourself. One day you had 0 calories. You are going to hurt your body and mess up your hormones. If you stop having normal periods that is a big indacator that you are hurting your body. Be careful! you are already lovely. Dont hurt yourself.
  • jillwhite12
    jillwhite12 Posts: 102 Member
    I think you need serious help... Your profile says that you want to be healthy but your ticker says your goal weight is 85 lbs! That is not a healthy weight and I'm sure you already know that. Please take the advice you're getting. At your weight and especially if you keep eating that way and losing weight, you are putting yourself at serious risk of organ failure. Please, seek help before it's too late...
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    m