Rachel here, day one and looking for some friends

This site offers for free exactly what weight watchers charges $17 month for! I'm so glad I found this. Looking for some friends, humor, support while I try to get this extra 50 to 60lbs off. Its going to be a journey but I am done being restricted to leggings and control top everything. So excited to start!

Replies

• Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Welcome! Please feel free to add me. I'm on during the week, normally not great about logging on the weekends but would be happy to provide any support I can! The site is great for that and learning tips and tricks from others makes things soo much easier! I'm just not that creative to not get bored with my own ideas.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Feel free to add. The site can do a lot for you if you use it regularly. I try to log everything before I eat it. Sometimes, when you see the calorie count staring you in the face, you make a better choice about what to eat.
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    You are totally right!! All the tools are here and SUPPORT! Feel free in adding me as a friend.
  • You can add me if you like.
  • I was just thinking about my experience with Weight Watchers tonight after I was digesting some comments other firends had made about WW. I was thinking that this is better than WW as while WW gives you some idea of what you should be doing it doesn't really teach you the reason behind things and I feel that is why people yo-yo on it... anyway just something I was pondering....

FR sent. If anyone else would like to add me feel free. :)