Anyone Else Have Prom Coming Up?

Options
How do you lose weight for an event and keep it off?

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    This site is for grown-ups.
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yes but I'm the chaperone.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    www.sparkteens.com
  • chasing_trains
    Options
    I have parental permission to be on this site, I'm months away from being 18, and I am hardly the youngest on this site, thanks.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You are supposed to actually be 18. It has nothing to do with your parents. It is in the terms and conditions of the site, and up to the people who own and run the site.

Anyway, what are you wearing to prom?
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    I have parental permission to be on this site, I'm months away from being 18, and I am hardly the youngest on this site, thanks.

Cool. Just realize that you opted to out yourself as violating the TOS in a public forum, and probably those other younger users haven't done so, but the ones that do risk having their accounts deactivated. It's not personal, it's a legal issue.

4. ELIGIBILITY

BY USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND ARE OTHERWISE LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO ENTER INTO AND FORM CONTRACTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement is void where prohibited.
  • chasing_trains
    Options

Cool. Just realize that you opted to out yourself as violating the TOS in a public forum, and probably those other younger users haven't done so, but the ones that do risk having their accounts deactivated. It's not personal, it's a legal issue.

4. ELIGIBILITY

BY USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND ARE OTHERWISE LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO ENTER INTO AND FORM CONTRACTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement is void where prohibited.

Are you going to report me? Honestly, if this bothers you, ignore me.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

4. ELIGIBILITY

It's not a matter of reporting. Your topic title screams "I'm a minor". I can assure you that I won't be reporting a damned thing, as I could care less. However, it's likely only a matter of time before an admin catches a whiff of this thread.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Just have a little sense darling.

Next time perhaps try "Anybody else trying to fit into a bridesmaid dress"

I mean they're all the same!
    You aren't going to find any other 18 yr olds admitting that, since it's against the rules of the site.
  • MoreBean13
    Options

4. ELIGIBILITY

I don't think you get it. When you post here, at any given time there are tons of people reading the forums that don't answer or participate. I would have ignored it if you hadn't announced "I'm in high school!" in your thread title.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    How do you lose weight for an event and keep it off?

Too late.
  • emacb123
    emacb123 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Prom? Really? You don't belong on this site. You're too young.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I can't condone the OP being under 18 and using this site, but I was 18 1/2 at my prom...November birthday.:drinker:
    So, if she hadn't SAID she was "months away from being 18" I would not necessarily have thought she was underage.

OP, good luck with your goals but yeah, even w/parent permission you shouldn't be on here. Sorry.

Edited: this thread must have been deleted while I was typing. As mine is now the only response. LOL.