12 pounds down - Wedding dress before and after

Options
2»

Replies

• eraquel76
    eraquel76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looks awesome! You should definitely be proud of yourself!!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    This makes me want to try on my wedding dress. I got married alittle over 2 years ago, and I've dropped 40lbs.
  • Tabby1216
    Tabby1216 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job! Sometimes we put more focus on the number we see on the scale than how we feel or how our clothing fits. This is proof that 12 lbs can make a difference! Have you done measurements?
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Great job! Sometimes we put more focus on the number we see on the scale than how we feel or how our clothing fits. This is proof that 12 lbs can make a difference! Have you done measurements?
    Thank you, no I didn't do measurements. Of, course, now I wish I had because it seems that the big difference is in the inches I've lost and not the pounds.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    I'm so disgusted by the the poster who said "I don't see a difference."

THIS IS A BOARD TO CONGRATULATE PEOPLE'S SUCCESSES AND TO HELP MOTIVATE AND ENCOURAGE PEOPLE ON THEIR WEIGHT LOSS. NOT SHOOT THEM DOWN.

i don't think she'd be too happy if she posted on this board about her 50 lb weight loss and someone said: "i don't see a difference" or "you still look fat."

What are you girl, a troll? because theres no need for you here if all you can bring is negativity.

OP: you look beautiful! congrats on your weight loss! <3

agreed!
  • NebraskaStrong
    NebraskaStrong Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful and anyone with any common sense can see the difference. Congratulations!
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I see a great difference, the trolls account has been deactivated! BuhBye!, what a hateful little wretch!

OP: you look beautiful ! congrats on your weight loss! <3 ABSOLUTELY YOU DO!
  • melnikdanil1
    Options
    beautiful!!! I see a difference! I got married a year ago,I should take picture too!
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    don't see a difference

Well i definitely see a difference...definitely in the arms and her dress doesn't cling so much to her stomach anymore.

...you're one of those rude people that criticize people, aren't you.

^ i agree with you.....and to the other lady that said she couldn't see a difference
    if you don't see a difference, then just keep looking elsewhere. you don't have to be rude and type that u don't see one when she obviously is happy. thumbs down dudette.
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm so disgusted by the the poster who said "I don't see a difference."

THIS IS A BOARD TO CONGRATULATE PEOPLE'S SUCCESSES AND TO HELP MOTIVATE AND ENCOURAGE PEOPLE ON THEIR WEIGHT LOSS. NOT SHOOT THEM DOWN.

i don't think she'd be too happy if she posted on this board about her 50 lb weight loss and someone said: "i don't see a difference" or "you still look fat."

What are you girl, a troll? because theres no need for you here if all you can bring is negativity.

OP: you look beautiful! congrats on your weight loss! <3

agreed!
    yup^ !
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,304 Member
    Options
    pretty dress...much loser after 12 pound loss.
  • Coffeeplz_123z
    Coffeeplz_123z Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Big Big difference!! You look beautiful! Your face has slimmed down and so has your mid section! You're looking great. 12lbs is 12 blocks of butter...stack that up and see how much it really is! I always find that visual is great, when I think 1lb...cuz that's one block of butter off my butt! *lol* keep up the great work
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the encouraging words! I really really appreciate it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!