Looking for friends who log on EVERY day! With open diary?

Options

Replies

• briannalgeorge
    briannalgeorge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Me too! I'm from Columbus Ohio and would love to have some more friends on here too! Add me:)
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Add me I log daily and diary is open :-)
  • lalalalandia
    lalalalandia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm try to log in daily and be honest :-)
  • jaipasbesoindevous
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;-)
  • almostgoodbye99
    almostgoodbye99 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I'm looking for more guys (sorry ladies) to add. I only have 2 male friends on MFP that log in and comment regularly. If you send me a request, just let me know it's from this post so I don't ignore it. Thanks! :)
  • nerdyglasses15
    nerdyglasses15 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I log on everyday with an open diary, but my eating is so unstable, that if you have an eating disorder, or are easily triggered, you really shouldn't add me.
  • jellellis
    jellellis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think the great thing about MFP is that you CAN eat junk food and stuff, but you can keep track of what you are eating and stay on top of the calories. Give me that over any cabbage/atkins/neolithic/catfood diet!

Jell
    I'm looking for more friends... My diary is open to friends but I eat "junk food" pizza ice cream and take out, which apparently people around here seem to frown upon.
  • kazorthia96
    Options
    anyone add me :)
  • Lissa_M
    Lissa_M Posts: 131
    Options
    You can add me. I am an open book.
  • BSwizzle97
    Options
    I log on everyday..So feel free to add me :happy:
  • jenmencer
    Options
    Me! :)
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    friend away ... Im currently doing a zombie challenge should be enertaining.
  • hollydetra
    hollydetra Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm here to help, add me and my food diary will be open to you! I'm on here every day!
  • erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    Options
    I log every day, diary open to friends, eat pretty clean.

Except when I don't. But I log that too!
  • heidiwright10
    Options
    Add me!! I 'd like to get motivated by seeing what others are doing!! I have never added anyone on here....
  • jessakahbuell
    Options
    I do, I do! Add me if you'd like. :) the more the merrier!
  • gilberts3
    Options
    Hi I added you I'm a open book I have nothing to hide wen I was 14 I was 205 lbs now I'm 48 now I'm 145.8 and 31% body fat I'm trying to get to 27% body fat
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    add me if you wish
  • numiah1
    Options
    Hello, I begin to use my food and exercise diary 3 days ago. I was shocked to find that I opened an account last year :smile: but forgot all about it. I am a busy girl but going forward NEVER to be busy to take care of me. I hope to encourage and be encouraged upon this journey.
  • LYNN8SUPERSTAR
    Options
    Add me If you like