Hi! New to MFP :)

Options
Hi,
I just signed up and ready to shed some lbs and get healthy! Looking to gather a network of support. I am 26 and want to lose about 80 lbs. I have an educational background in nutrition but I have trouble practicing what I preach (which is not good professionally!) I'm more of an introverted person and have struggled with my weight/confidence my whole life. I have a new job and I feel that my weight holds me back. Plus, I hope to get married soon and I want to look stellar in a dress! I really feel the need to make some changes. Add me :)

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!! You are more than welcome to friend me. :D
  • Kristina_Victoria
    Kristina_Victoria Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I will :)
  • Debz13yz_
    Options
    request sent :D lets do this cause i want to rock in my dress too! =)
  • AmyRashell
    AmyRashell Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I am newer here too so I understand needing support :)
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Welcome...great site and lots of good and supporting/motivating people here. Feel free to add me if you need good friends. Good luck
  • lizyoung547
    lizyoung547 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new to myfitnesspal, like everyone I want to be healthy and be within the healthy B.M.I range. My second day today....I love this website as it enables you to use tools where you can track your progress, be inspired by others and maybe even inspire others myself, and maybe make friends on a common journey. Have a great week fellow MFP'ers I know I will, I've already accepted a challenge in the forum page to lose 5lbs by the end of February.
  • sophiesummerdiet
    sophiesummerdiet Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Feel free to add me - I love having supportive friends on here makes it so much easier!
  • aily_paily
    aily_paily Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me, I am on everyday and always try to motivate