Well, hello

Options
Hello there,

well i am horrible in talking about me so well, i am new, just joined a couple of minutes ago and the first shock was to see how many calories my breakfast had, though i thought it's not that much.

I joined after a friend told me about this site and since i tried everything else and nothing really worked, i thought it cannot hurt to take a look. I think it was a good timing since just that day when she told me i broke a chair under my weight, i broke a shelf by holding on to it when i needed support to stand up and i was hardly able to go into the shower because my belly got stuck.

I'm looking forward to my time here and wish you all a great week.
Chan

Replies

• meveratt
    meveratt Posts: 1
    Options
    Ok, I started last week. After losing 13 pounds ( not paying attention) In Jan and Feb. I gained a pound by paying attention!!! What gives? I charted my food and excercise every day and was UNDER what I needed. Help!!!!! I also tried ATKINS and never lost a pound. Very frustrated!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    ** Welcome**:flowerforyou:

This is a great site and has a lot to offer! Good luck on your wt loss journey!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Ok, I started last week. After losing 13 pounds ( not paying attention) In Jan and Feb. I gained a pound by paying attention!!! What gives? I charted my food and excercise every day and was UNDER what I needed. Help!!!!! I also tried ATKINS and never lost a pound. Very frustrated!

A lb could be many things. Water likely. Gosh, you have lost 13 lbs!! that is great! Check all your goal info and make sure everything is correct. Keep on doing what you are doing and stick as close to your calories and continue on!! Good luck!
  • leelu
    leelu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp - hope you find it as useful as i do, i cant imagine how you must have felt breaking that but i hope its the boost you need to change what you need to change. best of luck
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi Chan!

Congrats on taking the first step toward being a beautiful, healthy you! You will definitely find the encouragement you need here...I wish you the best of luck!

Jan AKA PoeRaven
    536659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! You'll find it so easy to track your food/calories here. Don't forget to put every single thing you eat! Good luck to you and may you become healthier and healthier as the days go by!
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Hey sugar, I'm so glad you did sign up!

Congratulations! And welcome!!

I'm thrilled that we'll be able to do this together.
  • vanessasee
    Options
    hello, I joined mfp last year but didn't get to use the site and that's why my weight loss journey failed. But now, I using this sight for four day now and it's been very helpful. I restarted my weight loss journey last 3 weeks ago and I lost 8.8 lbs. My starting weight was 178.2, now it's 169.4. I love this site!
  • Newme4eva
    Newme4eva Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ...There are many wonderful friends here going through similar things and I log in daily for motivation and support...It has been great I've lost a few lbs. since I started MFP and it feels good...Good Luck on your weight loss journey...we're here for you...
  • Newme4eva
    Newme4eva Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ...There are many wonderful friends here going through similar things and I log in daily for motivation and support...It has been great I've lost a few lbs. since I started MFP and it feels good...Good Luck on your weight loss journey...we're here for you..657697.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • demma1961
    Options
    I'm also new to this site, and I love it. I find that it helps me alot better when I keep track of what I eat each day. I also find what helps me is to think: "One Day at a Time". I started 8 days ago, and I've already lost 7lbs. I know it's not going to be this way all the time, but that little phrase will keep me going. Wishing everybody success!!!