Postcard Challenge, 2/4-2/18

Options
WELCOME TO THE POSTCARD CHALLENGE! This is a two-week long challenge. Post your starting weight (or private message me if you're not comfortable posting it) by 11:59 pm on Monday, February 4th. This enters you in the challenge. You have two weeks to eat healthy, exercise, and do yo' thang. Then by 11:59 pm on Monday, February 18th, post your ending weight (or private message me). This is an honor system, so please don't lie or cheat.

Whoever loses the highest percentage of weight wins a postcard from ME in Pullman, Washington. Then whoever wins this challenge continues the next one.

So, who's in? :)

Replies

• fitmommy2013
    fitmommy2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    me of course =)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting weight (I weigh in on Sundays) - 228.5 lbs
  • fatnuglycndn
    Options
    I'd love to! Starting weight, Sunday Feb 3, 197.5 lbs. :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Me :) Starting weight: 260.8
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    My starting weight: 169.4

Everybody, please have your starting weight in by 11:59 PST tonight! :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    whew...good I didn't miss it! lol For some reason I was thinking we were supposed to check back in on Valentines day. O.O
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I'm jumping back and forth between 256 and 258, so we'll see how I fair after this weekend. I'm hoping to drop enough that I stop bouncing back up to 258, and its more like 254/256 lol!
  • MFPfriend
    Options
    I'm jumping back and forth between 256 and 258, so we'll see how I fair after this weekend. I'm hoping to drop enough that I stop bouncing back up to 258, and its more like 254/256 lol!

Even 258 would be decent weight loss!
  • MFPfriend
    Options
    Hi guys! Today is weigh-in day! Please either post your final weight here, or message me! I'll post here tomorrow who the winner is.
    The winner will get a postcard from Pullman, Washington. :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Weighed in yesterday at 226.5 (up a little from the previous week, bummer... but still a loss for the challenge :smile: )
  • MFPfriend
    Options
    Congratulations to NeuroticVirgo for winning this challenge! She will be receiving a postcard in the mail from me and should be starting the next round of the challenge. :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Go NeuroticVirgo!! :flowerforyou:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Hi guys! Today is weigh-in day! Please either post your final weight here, or message me! I'll post here tomorrow who the winner is.
    The winner will get a postcard from Pullman, Washington. :)

Thanks for the reminder!