Scale of Horrors! Somebody save me

Options
I desperately need to lose these last ten pound, I just took some progress pics and I didn't realize how borderline F word, I am. Help?

It feels like 150 all over again, and it's got me in a panic to jumpstart some weightloss. I already got rid of soda, a TON of sweets, now the only sugar I purposefully use is for the rare times I have coffee... I don't eat fast food. I do eat some pasta, but I've been cutting down my portions. I've been eating less, I don't excercise nearly as much as I need to, or want to, but I'm lazy and exhausted all the time. I'm trying to get a routine down, I am, but I'm struggling with it. And as soon as I started drinking lots of water, my weight ballooned!! I was drinking water for over a month and my weight increased by 11 pounds. That wasn't cool. The only thing I really drink IS water, so is it silly to think there's some weightloss hint I'm missing? I do spend all day on my feet, as a cashier, I don't count it as exercise before anyone mentions it.

And I'm really poor so I can't afford a whole lot of food, so I don't eat a whole lot in the first place. What's going on with me, and my body? And what would you do in my situation?