super bowl tomorrow - who cares?

Options
Cinflo58
Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
Am I the only one in the country who doesn't give a frack about the superbowl? Who's playing? Who cares?

Replies

• Ari112233
    Ari112233 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I don't care either. I'mlanning to go to Les Mis with another friend whom could care less. And we live in CA!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    blasphemy!
  • amrozes
    Options
    We love football in my house :-) But, I don't have parties or craziness. My husband and I just enjoy watching the sport together --- and sometimes our son watches too.....
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm a Patriots fan so I'm leaning towards "who cares?"
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm going to watch it, but don't care much. I really don't understand the hype on here and people freaking out about what they are going to be able to eat/not eat. Seriously whether you are watching it or not enjoy yourself!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm going skiing tomorrow, I don't give a *kitten* about watching sports on TV :P the only reason I used to watch the Super Bowl was to have an excuse to pig out on snacks and to watch the silly commercials and the halftime show. Oh and to drink, once I got to that age, haha.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Not I.
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on cleaning out the chicken coop.
  • Apeck87
    Apeck87 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    the only thing great about the super bowl is how the stores, amusement parks and virtually any other public place is not crowded, so yea I love the super bowl!! :)