Tiny NSV - I hope no one saw me on CCTV

Options
2»

Replies

• runningfataway
    Options
    It's my crack too! :) Great idea. It's a waste of money anyways.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I salute you too.
    I had alf a jar when i started and said that one its gone i wont get another till i reach 70 kgs.
    I had never seen a jar licked as clean as that one was when i finally threw it out.

And only 2 kgs to go for me before i get another jar :drinker:
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    For me, that was the first step - being able to resist the purchase. Yay for you!
  • charovnitza
    Options
    Bravo!! It's the small successes that add up to the really *BIG* ones.
  • mariposa72004
    mariposa72004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness same exact same thing here today, I had to beg myself away from the nutella in the grocery store! I knew If I bought it I would get a spoon like you said and finish it in one sitting. Congratulations! Overcoming the Nutella Crack is a hard obstacle :P
  • castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You have the needed components to succeed! WILLPOWER, dieting, and if you add exercise, you will win and get what you want to get! Good for you!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    good for you. that was a great decision. Myself, I don't bring home anything anymore, from the store, that is not a healthy choice. I don't have any cravings yet but I am on day 28. I am so darn determined that this time is it. this time I am going to lose the 90 lbs baggage. this is me in 2013. I am now 60 years old and I need to take control of my weight and be healthy.
    good luck to all out there as we continue on this journey, together, to get healthy.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Sara I do some of the same things....I'll pick up at item and having the same thoughts...oh it will last all week. I know in my mind it may make it till tomorrow. So I'll walk back to that aisle and drop that item off. Great job doing that and sticking to your plan.
  • matti07
    matti07 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Not a tiny NSV at all! That's huge.

For me, it's the large bags of potato chips and tortilla chips (esp the hint of lime Tostitos. O.M.G.). The only thing like that I can have in the house is snack bags of baked chips... those I can dole out to myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!