Need buddies please

Options
My name is Tina, I am 29 from the UK and I have joined MFP to help me shift 25lbs of baby weight after the birth of my first daughter 8 months ago.

I am looking for a support network to help me reach my goal, and who I can hopefully help or support in turn. I am not usually very good at sticking with diets, but after seeing some of the incredible success stories on here I am feeling inspired and determined to make a permanent difference to my lifestyle and become a hot, sexy mama.

Please add me people :smile:

Replies

• irmaj78
    irmaj78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina I just started this week. You are more than welcome to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • divs0905
    Options
    Hi Tina, I just added you. I actually joined a while ago to use the food diary but I was getting sidetracked which I'm thinking is due to me not asking for support. Good luck!
  • beachbums6
    beachbums6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina, I know how you feel about sticking to diets. I have always had that problem. I would do good for a while and then something happened. Since I have joined MFP, I am doing better. I log my food and I look up foods to see how many calories something has. I will support you the best I can. Please feel free to add me.