Naked or Not - Weigh In

Options

Replies

• LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Naked. (it did cause some attention at my Dr's appt)

I bet! :laugh: :wink:
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Totally nekkid. (And post morning pee!)
  • rainbowws
    rainbowws Posts: 41
    Options
    I weigh myself naked at home, but obviously I can´t do this at the doctor´s! So when I get checked up at the doctor´s, it´s not a true reflection of my weight, plus the fact I´ll most likely have had something to eat and drink before going there. Do they take that into consideration? Because I´m due a check up next week for a few problems regarding my diet, and I want to be sure he takes an accurate reading.
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    Naked :blushing:
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    It's right next the shower, so uh ...

Naked!
  • esco2186
    esco2186 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    undies and a undershirt haha and i do it every morning since i sleep in that anyways :)
  • DogsRule666
    Options
    Definitely Naked!!
    :blushing:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    First thing in the morning after going to the bathroom but before drinking water. Definitely naked.
  • LEANDRA66
    LEANDRA66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have one of those scales that measure your body fat percentage and it suggest naked AFTER you get out of shower, and its true it gives a more accurate reading:bigsmile:
  • masanz1
    masanz1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Naked in the morning before getting into the shower
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    before i take a shower in the morning, naked of course

Ditto
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Keep my scale next to my shower. So, naked, in the morning, before I shower, after I pee, and before I consume anything. If I weighed after my shower, my long curly hair would retain plenty of water to be weighed!
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I do it dressed but I make sure to wear the exact same jammies each time I weigh in so that I am sure the change is my body and not my clothes :)
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    I weigh myself naked at home, but obviously I can´t do this at the doctor´s! So when I get checked up at the doctor´s, it´s not a true reflection of my weight, plus the fact I´ll most likely have had something to eat and drink before going there. Do they take that into consideration? Because I´m due a check up next week for a few problems regarding my diet, and I want to be sure he takes an accurate reading.

I don't know if they generally take that stuff into consideration, but I weigh myself as usual in the morning before I go to the Dr. then I tell them what my weight was. The nurse will write that down on my chart as well as the weight she gets. :o)

And... I weight first thing Tuesday morning in my jammies (undies and a t-shirt), after using the potty and before eating/drinking :o) My 2 year old usually weighs himself too... it's really cute!
  • GeorgHoglo
    Options
    Birthday Suit! :blushing: All clothes weigh differently!
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Naked first think in the morning!!!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options

I don't know if they generally take that stuff into consideration, but I weigh myself as usual in the morning before I go to the Dr. then I tell them what my weight was. The nurse will write that down on my chart as well as the weight she gets. :o)

And... I weight first thing Tuesday morning in my jammies (undies and a t-shirt), after using the potty and before eating/drinking :o) My 2 year old usually weighs himself too... it's really cute!

From working in the health field for most of my life, the weight they take at the doctors office is typically only used to determine prescribing dosage for medications and for routine documentation for the chart. Unless you are specifically seeing the doctor for a weight related issue (obesity, diabetes, etc), the doctor typically doesn't even pay attention to your noted weight or just gives it a glance. If you want information about your weight, be sure to ask.
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options
    Naked as a J-bird, but holding a ham sandwich!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • OpalFruitJam
    OpalFruitJam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Butt naked!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I always weigh in naked, but you should stick to the way you started out weighing in..... that way it stays accurate. :happy: