Looking for support!

Options
Hi, I'm Divya and I'm looking for some support to lose 40 pounds! I've been struggling with weight issues ever since I was a kid. I lost about 20 pounds a couple years ago but I have gained 10 of those back after some major events in my life. I will be graduating from college in May and I would like to get to my healthy weight this year.

I initially joined this site a year or so ago only to use the food diary feature. However, I've been getting sidetracked a lot and need some encouragement. I eat a lot when I'm under stress so I would appreciate any tips on combating that as well!

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm Kym... are you doing a workout plan?? I will be your buddy if you would like. I'm on here most days and I think I'm a pretty good motivator.
  • divs0905
    Options
    Thanks Kym! I walk about 20-30 minutes a day and I have started incorporating a circuit (jumping jacks, squats, planks) into my daily routine. I do eventually want to start running and will work up to it but I'm not there yet. Are you currently on a workout plan?
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Jillian Michael's Body Revolution on Monday. It's going to be rough cuz I haven't done anything in a while, but I figure, hey, it is only a 1/2 hr a day!