My first weigh in!

Options
I lost 5 lbs in my first week. Yay!! This is probably to be expected since I just started keeping track of every single thing I'm eating. My first week did NOT include any exercise, so that's pretty cool, right?!? Even though it's small, it's a start and it helps me to want to stay motivated. I just hope I can STAY motivated. :bigsmile:

Replies

• alisaperry74
    Options
    Good for you!! What a great start!! :happy:
  • becky123456
    becky123456 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! 5 pounds in a week sounds like alot to me! Especially with no exercise.. Keep up the good work - Hope I can do as well..
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and well wishes to you on your journey! 5 pounds is a huge start, you're things right... Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • bjandlm
    bjandlm Posts: 75
    Options
    Congrats! on your success so far. MFP is a great site, and it really opened my eyes to how
    many calories that I was eating every day. Make sure that you slowly add in the exercise, it will
    do your heart lots of good.... keep up the great work! :smile:
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!! Keep it up and dont get frustrated if your numbers aren't like that every week!
  • demma1961
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss, that is great news!!!
  • irunwithscissors
    irunwithscissors Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    thats an awesome start! just imagine when you put exercise into the mix!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!