CARBS, PROTIENS AND FATS, OH MY!

Ok, so is anyone out there having a problem staying within their goals? I snack on veggies and tuna and other light snacks, and have sensible meals... but I can't seem to balance my cards vs fats vs calories! Any suggestions??? :indifferent:

Replies

• Ok, so is anyone out there having a problem staying within their goals? I snack on veggies and tuna and other light snacks, and have sensible meals... but I can't seem to balance my cards vs fats vs calories! Any suggestions??? :indifferent:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    My problem is I always have a few calories left and over in my carbs and fats. :grumble:
  • Eliyan
    Eliyan Posts: 115
    Yeah, carbs are my problem.

I don't eat meat, and I'm trying to avoid sodium, which basically leaves me with... fruit. Fruit, veggies, fruit and more fruit. And then, there go my carbs.

I'm over by like, 10-20 consistently. ><
  • I tend to be under in my protiens, calories and over in my fats and carbs. :noway:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I was tracking it a lot before but it was sooo hard when most cals came from good carbs...veggies and fruits....so I decided to track my cals, sodium and fiber...I'm aiming for under 2200 mgs of sodium, and 30-35 gm of fiber....I know they say you lose more restricting your carbs or balancing it more...but for me this works, best of luck....and as long as the carbs arent refined I think its okay!

hugs!
    ALi
  • sonia2
    sonia2 Posts: 154
    Does it really matter? If you are trying to lose weight, its all about calories anyway. The others don't matter as long as you know you are eating healthy. Believe me , it;s OK. Don't cause extra stress on yourself. Calories are stressful enough to stay under!:smile: :
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I am always under on my calories *talking between 500-800*, and haven't been over on carbs/fat/protein yet. I just can't eat all the calories I am alloted, I'm just not that hungry!:grumble:
  • I tend to be high on cabs and under on fat.