20 lbs by April 30

Options

Replies

• janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Going away on the 28th for a week! I'd be half way to my goal then!
  • nikkilynne59
    nikkilynne59 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Could me in I'm just starting but I'm down 3 pounds would love to be down 20 by April. Anyone can add me
  • Kristinj589
    Kristinj589 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would love to be down by another 20lbs by then! I am in! Anyone who is serious about this can add me! I log everyday and workout 6 days a week!
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Sure, count me in! My birthday is April 27th, and I hope to be 20 pounds down by then.

Add me if you'd like!

The same , my birthday is April 27th and I would be so pleased if I could lose that weight!
  • Steverino1955
    Options
    I'm trying to take off 40 lbs by the end of April. I've been going 15 days and have taken off just shy of 10lbs. Can always use the support and will provide the same.
  • MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I would love to be down 20 pounds by April 30, but I do have more that that to lose but it will be my next goal to acheive!
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm doing the Lose 10 by 2/28 thread already -- it's actually really motivating and helpful, if you're not over there -- so I hope to lose MORE than 20 by April 30. But support is support is support :)
  • shadowzx129
    shadowzx129 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My birthday is april 9th, and i would love to lose 20lbs by then...... anyone can add me, sadly i dont have any friends on here lol
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Katie. I am new and just learned about this. being 20 pounds by April would put me at 168 pounds. this is so doable for me. I would love to join in and befriend all of you. this is a fantastic and realistic challenge. I began last year at 220 pounds. I am currently at 188 pounds.
  • likerebecca
    likerebecca Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in - Add me please!! Also, I'm new to blogging and message boards.. how do I get back to this later so we can update eachother??
  • jennifermarie16144
    Options
    Count me in!!! I need to lose a lil more than 20 lbs but doing it in baby steps!!
  • ums3961
    Options
    Count Me in Also! I have lost 8lbs sense Jan. 7th this yr. I am wanting to lose 21lbs all together. The first 8lbs wasn't to hard to lose and am wondering how the rest of the weight loss is gonna go. So I need all the support I can get. Feel free to add me also, and good luck!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I am definitely aiming to lose 20lbs by April 30!! =) Lets do this. Eat clean. Train Dirty. Positive Mindset. Is all it takes! xx
    Feel free to add me guys so we can get these lbs off !! & Motivate eachother.
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we are in the same boat!!
  • bbrooks123
    bbrooks123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in, please add me. I want to lose 20 pounds by April 30th. Thank you
  • magpiej
    magpiej Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Going on Vacation to Fla on 4/19 - I'm in!!! (disregard my bad food diary day---)
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • feryflies
    feryflies Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal 20 lbs gone before may starts. Im half way there but feel free to add me for support
  • 09tbuzze
    09tbuzze Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    20 by the end of April sounds amazing. I just joined MFP a couple days ago but this seems like a very realistic challenge :)

Also-- if anyone wants to add me I would love the motivation and I would love to help you guys stay motivated too!
  • suzique33
    suzique33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im going to Jamaica in April so I am in! I have been trying to lose for 1.5 years now! Got 35 gone and have 40 more to go! Have hit a platue!! Have no Idea what to do! I count calories and go to the gym daily and sometimes twice a day!