On a mission!

Hi guys, I'm Nadine and I'm twenty-two, from a small town in South East England. I'm 183 pounds in weight at the moment, and my end goal is 133 pounds. My BMI at the moment is one pound off the 'obese' category and it really did shock me into action! I think it's about time I got my butt in gear and started making the right decisions for my body.

At almost twenty-three, I really shouldn't hate what I see in the mirror and luckily I have all the time in the world to sort it out - at least I didn't realise until it was too late!

I'm really keen to have a big support group here so any like-minded people who think they can offer a kind word and a bit of motivation, please feel free to add me.

Replies

• haleybeth567
    haleybeth567 Posts: 10 Member
    Hey welcome to MFP! I am pretty new here too, but so far this is the one main thing pushing me along!
    I know you can reach your goal!
    And I would love to help motivate and support you!
    The one thing you need are friends helping you along the way and I have found that here!
    Let's do this! Feel free to add me :)
  • Welcome to MFP!
    More than happy to offer my support in any way I can :)
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Good luck with your mission :-)
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Hi Nadine, I too am from South East England, feel free to add me, supporting each other helps us through this journey. Good luck. xxx