Looking for hassling buddies!!

Options
Hi! I'm Sarah! I've been on MFP for a while but just now decided to start posting on the forums :P. I'm looking for a few new friends to form a "hassling network" where we bug each other if people aren't doing well in terms of meeting their goals (i.e., tracking/looks like they haven't been tracking correctly/are eating bad things/not working out, or whatever else your goals are). And also, of course, encouraging when things are going well! :P.

Just giving each other a dailyish/semi-daily poke or so to keep on trucking. Let me know if anyone's interested in teaming up to help each other achieve our respective goals :PP

about me: I'm 21, like books, dr. who, other nerdy things and working out. I also love animals and nature. I can't have cats or dogs in my apartment, but I'm thinking about getting a snake :P. My favorite smiley is a :P. (:P). I love to go outside.. I love to think about the glories of science and the universe (in a Carl Sagan kind of way). I'm currently in school to become a doctor. I'm doing p90x (and would love to meet other ppl doing p90x). My goals are to be fit, get body fat % under 25%, be happy, be more coordinated and ride horses.

If none of these things have disturbed you, then we can probably be friends :). Message/friend me if you want to buddy up and keep each other going!

Side note: If we become more than passing friends, I WILL hassle you. Be warned. Together we will achieve more than you ever thought possible!!! :DD

Replies