Thanks everyone!

Options
Long time MFP user, first time poster. I just wanted to thank everyone on here for the help. Even though i've never posted before, whenever I had a question about nutrition or exercise I'd search the message boards and 9 out of 10 times Id find an answer! I started using MFP about a year ago, trying to get back into the shape I was in during high school. After the sports stopped and the college partying began I started gaining weight fast....not good. I went from 185 with visible abs to 223 and an ugly beer belly in 2 years. With the help of MFP and everyone on these boards, even though you didn;t know it, I'm down to 197. So again, Thanks everyone! I look forward to posting on here more and trying to help people while continuing on my goal of reaching 180. Ok, time to stop procrastinating and do my insanity workout for today (Pure Cardio.......) By the way, feel free to friend me, I have zero friends!

Replies

• happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    good work!! I also havent been very active in terms of adding friends and participating on topics.
    I'll send you a request!