Calorie Cycling

Hey Guys,

I was wondering what you guys thought about my calorie cycling? I do feel like I'm a bit extreme with it, but average around 1400 calories a day + 1 hour of exercise (either cardio or strength, sometimes a combination).

I think my diary is set to public, so if anyone would look it over that would be great!

Lately, the past few weeks I feel like my losses aren't directly reflected on my scale. For the month of January I went from 202-193, and have been seeing the 193 for the past couple weeks. I do believe I'm probably more around 191 just because my body feels flatter, but I don't really know what to believe. I was thinking about adjusting calories down to 1200? I don't know! This past summer at my lowest weight of 177, I ate 1400 daily and did a 1000 calorie cheat once a week + daily strength training. I started power lifting, so the situation now is diff (I try to make my strong lift days the days I eat a lot).

What do you guys think?

My weight the past 6 months has been nuts.
June-August- I dieted down from 190->177
August->September- PT told me to try to eat 2,000. High weight of 205
October->November- Tried keto, got down to 185
November->December- depressed; went up to 202
December->January- 202 down to 193ish Hoping to get own to around 185 by the end of February