Feeling too fat to be photographed?

Options
Read this. My funny friend the photographer Teresa wrote this. You will probably simultaneously laugh, cry, and said "that's the TRUTH!"
http://myfriendteresablog.com/so-youre-feeling-too-fat-to-be-photographed/

Replies

• pippacont
    pippacont Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Such a great post- thanks for sharing!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I loved this. Made me cry because I have very few pics of me with my children. I am going to start taking pics with them. Thank you.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • EmilyStobs
    Options
    I hate getting pictures taken of me because I am so self conscious about my *cough**cough* double chin! *cough**cough* Eventually with my weight loss that will go away!
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Love this
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    this is a great post and was ironic because I had just replied to a post that asked the question 'what will you do when you reach goal' with 'I will have professional photos taken of me and my pupster down at the lake'... *groan* & grin.
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    This is me even still today even though I have been told I look fine! Its just my self confidence issue that I have always had lol
  • atlanticgypsy
    atlanticgypsy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    my mom posted this on facebook today!!!! <3

18304147.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    deleted
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I hate it when people take pictures of me. I just don't look at the pictures. I'm thinking now that I need to rethink that effed up philosophy. :flowerforyou:
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. It is so true.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    It's a very sad post. I remember watching UK "The Biggest Loser", and they were getting people to burn pictures of themselves when they were fat, as if they didn't count for anything at that point in their lives. I found it distressing.