my story so far.... link to pics on photobucket...

Options
Klein1475
Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
I just can't seem to get the pics to post in the forum's at the right size so you can see the difference... So here is the link to my story on photobucket... Please check it out and tell me what you think..............................................................................................................

http://s1285.beta.photobucket.com/user/klein1475/story/33259?src=pb&fb_action_ids=3702475860073&fb_action_types=pbphotos:tell&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

Replies

• Jennaissance
    Options
    I think you are doing great! How much did you lose and how did you do it?
  • Klein1475
    Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing great! How much did you lose and how did you do it?

72 pounds down so far... Working out and eating right (5 times a day) to keep metabolism up... Watching my sodium - keeping it under 2000 mg and also not eating anything with over 3 grams of fat except almonds.
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation - you look like a totally different person. Well done to you.
  • Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done :-)
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • nhughes1864
    nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • nanuraE
    Options
    Great job! Inspirational woman!
  • mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great going! Keep it up!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!