Food and Motivation are my problems

Options
So I was doing pretty good when I started, but now I'm not. Ugh. Food and motivation. I was doing good with the food, then the past week I haven't been eating well again. But I have exercised more, which is good. Just taking it one day at a time - that's all I can do, right?

We got a camera this week. Maybe pictures would be a good motivation.

Hope everyone else is doing better than me! Have a great evening!

Replies

• beckyharriss7
    Options
    I had a serious problem with that, mostly because of the price of "healthy" food, but then I discovered the beauty of research! Once I found recipes that were precalculated and looked delicious, it made the "hunt" really fun. Now it's almost a hobby to find cheap, low calorie alternatives. Pinterest really is a beautiful thing for that!

Also, Tim came up with a great reward system. If you reward yourself in small ways for specific milestones, it seems to help motivate you to move forward. I'm working towards my "Becky's Not Fat Anymore" party :)

You can do it!!
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yes, listen to that advice. My birthday is at the end of June and I really want to run a 5k and have my grand unveiling in DC with a bunch of friends I haven't seen since college! Like she said, exploring new recipes is fun! I love to cook and make up my own recipes.