LIttle bit of progress w/ pics

Options
2»

Replies

• rdcphone572
    rdcphone572 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are really getting that skinny waist thing going! We see it and are proud of your work. People in your life may be scared to comment since they don't know what is going on with you. Maybe have a girlfriend party when you get to a significant goalpost and share your new WOE (way of eating) with those important to you. They will probably be more vocally supportive when they know its okay to comment.
  • mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Don't worry so much about what people might say to you, some people can be really damaging to your progress, just ignore them. It's great what you're doing, before long you'll be a healthier you. ;)
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    I can absolutely see your progress... you look great! Congrats & keep up the good work! :smile:
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Good job keep it up :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Way to go
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable. It does take time for your head to catch up! My head still hasn't caught up! I see myself as a lot bigger than I am. At my biggest I saw myself smaller than I was. It's taken me almost 2 years, and I just feel I'm catching on a little.

Take lots of pictures. Looking at them often makes you see what you can't in the mirror... And accept people's compliments and amazement! They are being genuine. Really study these pictures and you'll see a huge difference! Xxx
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Absolutely noticeable! You're doing a great job!
  • citygirlkate
    Options
    Good job lady! You can totally tell, seriously.
  • RevNimue
    RevNimue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job! Definitely noticeable!
  • Dssehje
    Options
    Definite difference! Congrats on your success. :)

I'm with the others who've said it's hard to see ourselves in our new smaller bodies. In fact, I think it freaks me out a little and so that's why I don't see it. So I had to learn to celebrate and make the realization in other ways. For example...you're down...31 pounds? I'd load up a backpack with 30ish pounds of stuff and carry it around for an hour. The sheer relief of taking it off will be a moment of "Hot dang I've lost THAT much weight off my body!". That works better for me than the visual stuff.

But regardless...you look amazing and I hope you feel a deep sense of pride in your accomplishment thus far. :)

That is a great idea I have never thought of doing that! I really bet that will help me realize how much! I know that I have lost more than my daughter weighs!!!!
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I think you can totally see the differance, or I mean I can! LOL! You look wonderful! Keep up that good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!