30 Day Shred results

Options
Finally finished the 30DS! Here is a before and after of my back side (if I do it right). I lost 14 lbs from start to finish. I didn't take measurements but my pants are a bit looser. I highly recommend this workout to any beginners out there :)

dqof8h.jpg

Replies

• Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Nice work! :-)
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks ????
  • Steph007ess
    Steph007ess Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow there is a big difference! I have the DVD and have done it once - nearly killed me. I'm a bit fitter now so may get it out again.
  • stephaniethomas80
    Options
    Wow there is a big difference! I have the DVD and have done it once - nearly killed me. I'm a bit fitter now so may get it out again.

It was definitely rough at first! Once I got stronger it wasn't so bad though
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job. I have a few of her dvds and love them. Love the time frame. Right now I'm on week 2 of her body revolution. I'm sure you will love that. keep up the good work.
  • annalisa5525
    Options
    Amazing ......
  • claudiasiplak
    claudiasiplak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference! Congrats!!
  • gbatey78
    gbatey78 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow you can tell the difference! I'm on Day 4 Level 1 today so I'm hoping for results; can I ask if you changed your diet during this or was your loss just down to the shred?
  • J_D_And
    Options
    Nicely done!! you can totally see the change!! WTG you should be very proud!!!
  • intend2
    Options
    LOVED seeing that - you motivated me to go back and stick with the Tapout for the rest of the month! Congrats!
  • stephaniethomas80
    Options
    Wow you can tell the difference! I'm on Day 4 Level 1 today so I'm hoping for results; can I ask if you changed your diet during this or was your loss just down to the shred?

I have definitely been eating healthier as well. Most days I also went for a walk or rode my stationary bike
  • Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    cool! ive gotta dust off the dvd and actually try it out ;) inspiring
  • tiffanympm
    Options
    You look wonderful! I'm so convinced I need to give this a shot again!
  • sworthington92
    Options
    Wow you can the difference. well done :)
  • iconnor
    iconnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    great job. for those of you that want to try it out, it's on youtube. just search for 30 day shred. good luck!
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    That's amazing! I'm starting the 30DS tomorrow... thanks for the inspiration! :smile:
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Great job! 14lbs in one month is HARD WORK!! Congrats!
  • stephaniethomas80
    Options
    Thank you everyone ????
  • Janie_May
    Janie_May Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Big difference in a short time! Did you do 30 days straight, or did you have some rest days?
  • stephaniethomas80
    Options
    30 days straight no rest
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!