Late Fifties

Options
Hi All. I am looking to talk with somebody who is in their late fifties and is struggling to diet like myself. Would like to compare notes and have a friend to diet with. Just came back to the site after a break.

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 51 and also in the UK.
  • suewestcountry
    suewestcountry Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im 60 and in the UK
  • keyed333
    keyed333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 going on 56. In the UK too.
  • keyed333
    keyed333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Will update with photo today and hope you'll add me as a friend. I have about 40lbs plus to lose. Doh...Time to take this seriously. Help!
  • vg8pr0
    vg8pr0 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 58 and also struggle with the weight I've gained over the years. I am retired now and have one son in college. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Jeani614
    Options
    Hi! I'm 58, from USA, have 50 pounds to lose and am brand new at counting calories.
  • Chula1962
    Options
    50 yrs old....gained 30 pounds this year and it sucks........I log on each day ......add me if any of you would like !
  • pjones2002
    Options
    Hi, I just turned 60 wil that do? I am four years out from gastic bypass. I lost 120 pounds, but since retirement in May I'm having trouble with the nibbling............ Could use a buddy.
  • pjones2002
    Options
    Hi just saw your reply to someone else........I'm new to this message thing. I just retired in May and am struggling not to gain weight. I have altogether too much time to spend in the kitchen.