Hey everyone!

Options
I'm Elle and I'm 18 and currently weigh 49kgs at 170cm!
I just signed up on this website so I can have a healthy lifestyle and maybe in the future try to gain some weight, but right now I don't think I can mentally let myself do that so I will be maintaining!
Does any one have any general tips for me? I don't really consider myself to be that healthy and I'm a very fussy eater :( I'm partially Italian so I have a lot of pasta and I'll occasionally have pizza (usually homemade) so if you have some healthy pasta recipes I'm all ears!
It would also be interesting to know some of your stats too if you'd like to share :)

Replies

• thecpommander
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Elle!

Damn, I have always had it easy when it comes to gaining weight (but this might have something to do with me eating like a horse).

I would recommend that you read up on some 101's of nutritional value, and try to cut out most of the junk-food and replace them with healthier options in your diet.

To gain weight, you will have to exercise and increase your calorie intake (which should include high quality protein, healthy fats, and w/e you would like to use as your carbsource).

Best of luck :)