Trying to loose the love handles

Options
borisda
borisda Posts: 122 Member
Hi all.
I'm married and a very proud dad of four girls and also a granddad and she is gorgeous. I live in England ( I aware that a majority of you are in the states and I hope you don’t mind a limy) and I’m 38.

I've been going to the gym for around 5 years and although I look better now than when I started I've still got a way to go.

I now exactly the day I realised I'd got to do something about my belly and my fitness level. I was in a shop to buy a new suit and back then it was unusual for me to try on clothes. But fortunately ( I think) I decided to try on this new suit. I picked my regular 32" trousers, the size I had been since my late teens over ten years ago. But they didn't fit but I was aware that I had put on little pudding so reluctantly got the assistant to get a pair of 34" trouser's but these didn't fit neither it was the 36" trousers I left with and at that moment was determined to lose the lard I had gain.

I now enjoy going to the gym and eating healthier but I do like the odd treat now and again.

I will post a photo as soon as I can sort one out

Replies

• jdurham87
    jdurham87 Posts: 62
    Options
    That's the reason why I never shop, hehe! (coming from someone who has 4 pairs of pants and 3 shirts) Congrats and good luck on progressing your way to good health. I love your pic btw, it's 2 cute
  • borisda
    borisda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks, although it’s not all bad news my friends have benefited from allot of nearly new clothes : )