What would a perfect day of food look like for you?

Options
Im curious what everyone would consider as close to perfect nutrition as possible based on your knowledge. I know this varies depending on a persons needs but what about for you? And how often do you eat that way?

Replies

• 4mydogs
    4mydogs Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My perfect day is 3 meals and 3 snacks per day. I stick with about 30% Fat/40% Carbs and 40% Protien.

Breakfast - I alternate between Egg on Toast, Cereal with Milk or Yogurt, coffee and 2% milk
    Snack - Usually berries or pomeranate seeds (I am on a high fiber diet so I eat a lot of berries and fruits and veggies)
    Lunch - High Fiber wrap sandwich, sometimes Turkey or Ham, or Hummus and Veggies
    Snack - Low Sodium V8, 2% cheese stick, celery
    DInner - Lentil Soup, or Grilled Chicken and Veggies
    Snack - Natural Peanut Butter (but this after dinner time is a hard time for me!)

I try to fit a variety of foods in my diet and mostly try to eat as close to whole food diet as I can but somedays you just want some junk food and that is ok too just not very often.
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Are you at 40% protein 30% carbs 30% fat? what you said doesnt add up.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Im curious what everyone would consider as close to perfect nutrition as possible based on your knowledge. I know this varies depending on a persons needs but what about for you? And how often do you eat that way?

A perfect day is when I hit my macros and my calorie goal with super-yummy food!
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    A perfect food day for me would be eating lots of fresh veggies and fruits, tasty, low calorie, low carb meals that keep me satisfied. I'm a creative cook, so I eat this way more and more!