Who's pumped for the Super Bowl?

Options
I'd love to know what everyone is planning on eating today.

Replies

• tinyzombie
    tinyzombie Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Well, Sundays are my "splurge" days, which works out well, because I've got a birthday party and a super bowl party to go to today. For the SB party, I'm having Papa John's pizza and boneless, skinless "wings" - basically chicken breast tenders cooked in BBQ and hot sauce, so it'd be more low-cal than "real" wings. :)
  • LAURAWAGNER1
    LAURAWAGNER1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Super bowl party here in baltimore!!
  • Nightlotus
    Options
    I'm working 1:30 - 9pm ish, and don't plan on eating any out of the normal. Just gotta make sure i get my water in when i work nights, it's really hard.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    My sister and I are on mfp together. We are doing a seafood or low country boil at her house..with shrimp, crab legs, artichokes, clams..a few red skin potatoes and turkey sausage...( and anything else fun to throw in the pot).

We also have some oysters...we think we are going to stuff them into mushroom caps and do some kind of low fat tasty crumb topping.

I'm off to work out ..so i can earn an extra 710 calories.... i figure that couldn't hurt.:drinker: :drinker:
  • norm1539
    Options
    I'm making chicken wings in the oven w/ a dry rub. Not the healthiest meal, but they don't need sauce and are amazing. Shouldn't to bad of a splurge.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Pumped and looking forward to game and good food... On the menu...
    Chicken-Prawn-veg Kabobs,grilled, Lobster mac and cheese-grilled eggplant with spicy aoli-halftime
    b4/during after game- veggies, dips, mini pizza's lettuce cups stuffed with shrimp n fresh mozzerla.. a huge football shaped brownie topped with cheesecake layer and carmel, nuts..BEER-BEER-BEER-;-)
    follwed by alka selzer;-)
    Enjoy the game:smile:
  • sheltry
    sheltry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am not. There will be so much food and beer, and I really don't want to go crazy. The food I know will be there includes stuffed jalapenos, potato skins, bruschetta, guacamole and chips, and something with kielbasa.
  • traceface71
    traceface71 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what will be at the party other than what I'm bringing. I'm making a stuffed /braided philly cheese steak bread and an italian meats bread as well. My plan is to keep my calories low today, drink tons of water and eat in moderation tonight...but I do plan on eatting whatever I want (just less than years past). Oh, and vodka...always vodka!
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'd love to know what everyone is planning on eating today.

**EVERYTHING**
    I'm so pumped & celebrating my RAVENS ~ Proud & eXCiTeD!! I've been to the gym already today, might g2 a 60 minute kick boxing class this afternoon, yesterday did 60 mins of zumba, tomorrow zumba... I've been planning for this day for 2 weeks.

GO RAVENS! :love:
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Well, as I'm in the UK this year, and my Patriots are out, I'll be in bed. The game doesn't start here till after 1100. Even if the Pats were still in it, I'd be in bed TRYING to stay awake...definitely not eating.