Skinnnnnny Wednesday Challenge! Join us!

Options
Need some midweek motivation?! Join us for a "Skinny Wed.!" This is what it entails....double, double, double!
:happy: Double your water intake (within healthy limits)
:grumble: Double your exercise
:drinker: Double your will-power to log every calorie that crosses your lips and to STOP eating after supper!
This will help us to meet the end of the week with a smile on our face knowing that we've done our best!:bigsmile:
We will be looking forward to a meeting with Mr. Scale, rather than dreading that weekly date! I am up for it! Are you in??? I AM SO IN!!!!

Check in here if you are in. Then check back tomorrow and let us know how it went!:heart:

Replies

• Mandee87
    Mandee87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This sounds like just what I need right now. I'm in!
  • SKINNYMOMOF5
    SKINNYMOMOF5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    YOU GOT ME IN WITH THE WORD SKINNY LOL!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • luv2run4fun
    Options
    I'm in!!! Great idea! Although...I already drink 8-10 glasses of water each day plus a cup of coffee so I don't think I'll do the double water part!!!
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    I'm in! :happy:
  • dollarDave
    Options
    Me 2. Especially the part about not eating after dinner.
  • missydinelli
    Options
    I am in on double the healthy...it is suppose to be really nice can't wait to get outside for this =)
  • Ecourter22509
    Options
    im in! wednesday is my hardest day its the day i work at DD :(
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • Jamie_Moy
    Jamie_Moy Posts: 40
    Options
    I think I might just be in too!!! Good Luck everybody:)
  • mossmommy
    mossmommy Posts: 63
    Options
    count me in! good luck ya'll :)
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    game on
  • jessw86
    jessw86 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm up for it as well! I think I get enough water but I'm going to make sure that I stick to just water tomorrow. I usually get a good amount of exercise in too but I'm home from college on spring break and my exercise routine has been lacking so I'm going to make sure I step it up tomorrow. I also think my nephew has a ball game tomorrow and we'll be eating out somewhere so I know once I choose the healthiest meal I can find (wherever we may go) that it will be the last of my eating for the day! Can't wait to step on the scales Friday !!! :) Good luck everyone!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Good luck you guys! IT IS ON! :wink:
  • 1desperatehousewife
    Options
    I am in!
  • redbudwhite
    Options
    I'm in!!! :)
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm in! But I usually drink way enough water, so I don't think I'll double it.
  • pinkhockymom
    pinkhockymom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This may just be what I need to push meover the "hump" so to speak!! I will let you know how I do tomorrow!!!
  • MissMouse85
    MissMouse85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I don't snack after dinner anymore but I can ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS drink more water... and a few more minutes on the elliptical wouldn't hurt, either. :laugh:

Hope everyone has a fantastic (and skinny) Wednesday!
  • sarahhnash
    Options
    Sounds good. Wednesday is weigh in day for me so even more motivation to work out super hard in the morning! And I could sure use a push to drink more...:)