Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need Help Adding Exercises to my Log

I have been working with a personal trainer at the gym for several months now. I am finally trying to log those efforts into myfitnesspal. The thing is, the database seems to have never heard of what my trainer has called the exercises in my journal. Even things so common as lunges and crunches. For the first 3 months, I followed the diet my trainer gave me, but gained a signficant amount of weight. I understand the whole muscle weight issue, but I need to lose at least 50 more lbs. per my doctor. So, I decided to go back to the 1200 calorie diet that was working for me before the exercise, but worry that it might not be enough to sustain the exercise....so I had decided on 1200 net calories......so, I need to try to figure out how many calories I am burning with my strength training sessions. Can anyone help? Perhaps point me to a site where I can learn the more formal name for some of the exercises we have been doing?