Hello

Options
Hello all, my main reason to lose weight is to lessen the strain on my ankles. Was born with club feet and they were surgically repaired right away. Doctors did a great job but pain and problems are not completely avaoidable. Ankles can turn easily, get sore fast. I still like sports too much to stop playing (tennis and basketball mostly) but try to keep workout activities to low impact. I'm 34 now and they are certainly harder to mantain now than when was younger, just hope don't have to give up sports anytime soon.

Diet wise I can't have dairy. Not a big cooker so trying to find low prep time stuff to try. Right now I am pretty dependent on prepacked stuff because of the ease but getting too much sodium because of it.

Not a ton over (currently 164.5, looking to get to 140ish, 5'10", small frame, been at 140 years ago and due to family thinking I was too skinny, had a doctor comfirm that it was a healthy spot for me) but all those extra pounds can't be doing anything for my ankles.

Currently in the Northwest, grew up in the midwest. Always looking for friends and advice. Have a great day.