Green Tea Fat Burning pills?

Options
My friend gave me a bottle of her green tea fat burning pills, and I've been doing some research online but can't seem to get a straight answer. Are these going to help me lose weight? It sounds like the side effects are generally only caffeine side effects like headaches and shaking. I drink a lot of coffee anyways, so I don't think that would be a problem.

Would you please give me some advice?

Replies

• jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    Options
    just say no. especially if you already drink a lot of caffeine. you don't want to overload your heart.

and. youll get better results if you just watch what you eat and exercise. losing weight is a process and it's not gonna happen overnight or with pills :)
  • laurenbausch
    Options
    I've taken them before. . .they're possibly the healthiest pills for weight loss, but I'm no doctor! There's much worse!!! Don't take anything that might give you a headache or shakes. . .Vitamin B will give you energy and lots of fruit and yummy veggies!!!
  • vjh431
    vjh431 Posts: 38
    Options
    Sorry but those pills nor any pill are going to make you burn fat any quicker. Edgar Cayce once said that "The universe is governed by natural laws of cause and effect" and there are no quick fixes in nature. Calories in, Calories Out. Increase your output and restrict you input.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I take straight green tea concentrate pills for the antioxidants. I don't know if they burn fat but they keep my energy up. I take one with breakfast and one with lunch and I do seem to have less snack cravings during the day. I have stopped drinking coffee in the morning so I don't overdo the caffeine.