Sweatproof Armband for Galaxy S3?

Hey everyone,

I wasn't sure exactly where to post this but this seems like a relevant spot. I want to use my Samsung Galaxy S3 to listen to music while I exercise. I have read that the Arkon Armband is the best sweat resistant armband out right now but it has been difficult to get much first hand info about the product.

So I was wondering, what armband do you guys use for your Galaxy S3 when you workout and have you had any issues with sweat or even rain causing damage to your phone? Can anyone verify that the Arkon armband is actually resistant to a good amount of sweat/moisture?

Also if anyone has any suggestions for good cases for the Galaxy S3 feel free to throw those in too. :P

Thanks I would really appreciate any input you have. :)

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    i use the tune belt. i got it at REI in the running accesories section, but i've also seen them for cheaper at places like marshalls and ross in the workout stuff. it was about $20 at rei but like $9 at the discount places

no issues with sweat and i dont know if i'd trust it for rain unless it was a misty rain
  • kaosvarkas
    kaosvarkas Posts: 46 Member
    i use the tune belt. i got it at REI in the running accesories section, but i've also seen them for cheaper at places like marshalls and ross in the workout stuff. it was about $20 at rei but like $9 at the discount places

no issues with sweat and i dont know if i'd trust it for rain unless it was a misty rain

Thanks appreciate the input :)
  • Try the HB Tune - it fits the galaxy S 3

http://hbtune.com/