Replies

• Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 140lb to lose in total, 17lb down so far
  • mmkaye
    mmkaye Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please add me....I'm on that 100+ journey. Have lost 15 lbs so far and will keep it up!
  • AmandahChristine
    Options
    Hello,

I'm Amanda, just joined 4 days ago... what a great tool to help keep track of what I'm eating! I have 130 pounds to loose. I have the support of my two best friends who are partaking in this journey with me! In search of friends, ideas, and support!

Cheers,
    Amanda
    :)
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started this journey at 245 and have lost some, but still have a LONG way to go to be happy!
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    All together I'm looking to lose about 160 pounds. I've lost 83 pounds so far, going from 339lbs. to 256lbs so far. Feel free to add me. I'm here every day, mostly many times a day since I'm kind of addicted to this site ;). I've also created a group on here for support and motivation. Feel free to join, the more the merrier. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15552-infinite-ambitious-possibilities
  • witmer1
    witmer1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have 180 or so to lose. Feel free to add me if you choose.
  • maab12
    maab12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I have 198 pounds to lose but we can support each other
  • marib67
    marib67 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have at least 150 to lose. Anyone feel free to add me. The more the merrier! :flowerforyou:
  • DelvonC
    DelvonC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Y'all feel free to add me as well.......let's dominate this!!! #teamNOexcuses
  • irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • aimeemanninghunter
    aimeemanninghunter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same!!!
  • GettingFitCris
    GettingFitCris Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me...at my heaviest, I was 324(now 294) and need to shred this extra person I'm carrying around. :happy: I'd like all the help and motivation I can get and will definitely give the same in return. I'm also on IG as GettingFitCris.
  • mochahope
    mochahope Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same. Please add .
  • Alviraj
    Alviraj Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I have about 120 to lose. Add me, we can cherr each other one. Anyone is welcome to send me a friends request.
  • chariette
    Options
    Hi pls add me, Ive got a lot of weight to lose as well and a long way to go, and would also love the encouragement and motivation also. Thanks
  • rag1631
    rag1631 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm Rosalee I started at 337 and I went to the Doctor yesterday my weight was 303 its coming off slowly. Dr. thought this would help if I could keep track of everything I eat. I would like to be at 155 maybe in a year or two my main goal is to walk without being in pain.
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. :)
  • BigLynxae
    BigLynxae Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I have over 100 lb to lose. :)
  • StephenKTHill
    Options
    Digging up old post here! Nonetheless, I started with about 150 to lose and now I have lost almost 70. Still got a long way to go. Add me!