Brand new!!! Filled out first food tracking- OMG!

Options
Hi there! A co-worker suggested this site whne I mentioned I was trying to lose a few (20!) pounds. I have tried absolutely everything- WW, Atkins, Abs Diet...I was amazed at how much I had to eat today. In my mind, I did pretty well! What a wake-up call! I think this is going to be the start of a positive change! No, I KNOW it is! Can't wait to track tomorrow...and who knows maybe I'll through in a little exercise!

Replies

• SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    This place is addictive. I just joined on Sunday but when I logged my foods for Sunday and saw what I actually ate, it made me want to make much better choices on Monday and again today. Welcome and good luck! =)
  • shelleybellynomore
    Options
    You are right- addictive! I have logged food for 5 days now. It is amazing to see what an impact a poor choice can have. I weigh in on Wed. and am curious to see if I'll have a loss. I see you have! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    VERY addictive! I am on week 3, exercising every day, quit smoking, and staying in my calories every day...

I feel GREAT!
    I LOVE this place and these people.
    Add a bunch of friends from the discussions. The support is great motivation!

Congrats on a great start and good luck on your weigh-in!
    :flowerforyou: