5'4 girls!!!

Options
I am trying to lose about 15 pounds my May 1st.

I am already somewhat thin and in shape just trying to lose the extra bit i do have. Wanting to lose the rest of my love handles and small stomach!!!!

Losing weight isn't so much my problem it's more of trying to tone up.

Need as much motivation and support as possible.

Tips are always nice too!!

Anyone who is around the same height trying to do the same feel free to add me! Can use as much motivation as possible!!

Replies

• fabulousfitness
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm Lea..
    I am 5'4'' exactly and I am trying gain muscle and tone up (I would like to get to 125 lbs) - currently 139! (used to be 150)

I am here for motivation or if you need a friend through this journey!
    :)

I started my journey back in August and hope to have reached by goal by June.
  • sophiesummerdiet
    sophiesummerdiet Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request - I am 5ft 4 weighing 126lbs but would like to get to 121! Love more support!
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I forgot to mention that i am currently 124 trying to get to like 110-115.
  • em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 121 lbs trying to get to 110. That's my UGW but my current goal is to be under 120 and it's harder than I thought it would be! I started out at 156 so I've had great progress. I'm sending you a request!
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    Oh yes it's a lot harder than i thought it would be, only because we don't have a lot of weight left to lose!
  • ChocoMello
    ChocoMello Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Im also 5'4! :D
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    5'3, ~122lb, goal 110lb
  • AnnieMeredith
    AnnieMeredith Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 124 trying to get to 120-115 (wherever I'm feeling good) and I added a bunch of you guys
  • hotmammatotwogirls
    Options
    feel free to add me!!!!
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    My plan for this is to give each other help and workouts that have really helped them and things that didn't help them so much!!

Even if it is just encouraging words.
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 5"3 and a half ;) 127 and hoping to get to 122. I am at the same place as you. Just wanting to tone up. I lost 11 lbs and have been working out 6 days a week by doing 30 day shred and ripped in 30.
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    Good deal!