Thank you :)
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    :)
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!!!! You look awesome!!! Great job!!!
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    Thank you!!!!! :D
  • Casstevens133
    Casstevens133 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look as though you've lost 30lb not 15!! Keep up the good work you've done so well :)
  • 1lexisva
    Options
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    :glasses:
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I started in November 2012....Not long but I am proud of myself...I LOVE My Fitness Pal!! My friends on here are Wonderful..There were times where I wanted to give up and just eat junk food but I kept on pushing...I do kickboxing and walking...I have learned a lot by being on this app and without my boyfriend helping me along to get up and exercise I would probably still be eating unhealthy foods...not drinking water....and not exercising at all....I am FAR from my goal but 30 minutes a day has helped me a lot and I will keep on moving and pushing myself harder the more my body adjusts :) I just wanted to encourage anyone out there that thinks they cannot do it....I was once the Lazy girl who never wanted to walk or even eat healthy!! Thank GOD I have finally opened my eyes....Feel free to add me I love new friends...we can encourage each other <3

391826_10200222833801230_631030068_n_zps9b7549eb.jpg

You LOOK AWESOME!! KEEP IT UP !!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Agreed-it looks like a lot more than 15 pounds, you must have lost a lot of inches! Good job and you're doing awesome!
  • jennifer_a00
    jennifer_a00 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    lol, I just happened to click on this and it was written by you! Congrats, you look beautiful, and I enjoy having you as a friend on here.
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    Awwwwwwwwww Thank you ALL :D
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I also can't believe it's only 15 pounds. You look great!
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    Thank you :D
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    :heart: Easter :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!