DIDN

Options
I check in tomorrow.... wish me luck... it has been a rough week... not really feeling great ... I haven't exercised once!!!!! It seems that this week has gone by way too fast.... everyone cross your fingers and wish me luck! Send love I think that I might need it !!!

Replies

• Sing1outloud
    Sing1outloud Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I check in tomorrow.... wish me luck... it has been a rough week... not really feeling great ... I haven't exercised once!!!!! It seems that this week has gone by way too fast.... everyone cross your fingers and wish me luck! Send love I think that I might need it !!!
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    Sending luck and love.....

Just remember no matter the results of the weigh in that it's the journey that counts not just the destination....

You'll do great!

:flowerforyou:
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow - I weight in on Monday, I am hoping for at least 2 lbs...I haven't managed to get in a workout for 1.5 weeks now!!!!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow. 4 weeks ago I didnt work out once for like 2 1/2 weeks. The past 2 weeks i have exercised every single day. I think I felt guilty. hehehe

Good luck.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    good luck. When I went on Atkins Induction In May 2007, But June, I had lost 14 lbs and didn't exercise. By August, I had lost 20. Then I started walkind and lost more, but sometimes, it's how the body reacts to change and your calorie intake.

You will be fine!!!!!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    BEST OF LUCK!! Hang in there.:flowerforyou: