Yearly Exam Tomorrow

Options
So I have my yearly exam yesterday. Last year, I got "the lecture" and lots of questions (do you exercise, do you eat fast food, have you had your cholesterol checked etc). Well, I'm not anticipating a lecture tomorrow - since I'm 33 pounds lighter!! YAY me!

Replies

• dontdomornings92
    dontdomornings92 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats :)
  • cma17
    cma17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome :smile:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Good for you, congrats!:drinker:
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yay!!
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    The doctor acknowledged my weight loss! Also, I know there have been threads about the scales at the doctor's office.

So on Friday, I weighed in at 168.5 first thing in the morning. At the doctor's office (they had a digital scale in the examination room), I weighed 171.6 (with clothes on and shoes off). After I stripped, I stepped on the scale again and weighed 169.5 (2.1 pounds less - heavy clothes!). Overall, one pound heavier than Friday - which I can attributo to my breakfast and two cups of coffee, plus water. So I think my doctor's scale is pretty consistent with my home scale.
  • misssmarita
    Options
    Isn't it great to have your health care professional acknowledge your weight loss? I mean, that must be one of the best validations you could get :)