just started with 100lb to loose???

Options

Replies

• jojohnson090
    Options
    I'm new as well (started on here last Wednesday!) and I have about 90lbs to lose to reach my goal! Haven't weighed myself yet to see any progress (waiting for Wednesday to come around again so I'll of been going a full week). I'm not sure what the friending feature is on here as haven't explored much on the website besides my home page, but anyone can feel free to friend me.
    One of my goals is to get a picture up by the end of the evening haha :)
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I have been on my lifestyle journey for 16 months. I'm down 80 so far and I'm going to keep going. Current goal is to lose 20 lbs by July. This is a great site and there is lots of support. My biggest hurtle was changing my mindset to getting a healthy lifestyle, NOT dieting. Add me if you like. Good luck on your journey, it will be hard work but so very much worth it.
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've got at least 94lbs to lose so feel free to add me too. :-)
  • Jamesecj
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I have over 100lbs to lose, so add me please!
  • Swtmngo
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Morgen I have 140lbs to lose and it just seems daunting! I'll be 30 in July and my primary goal is to be a mommy. I'm newly married and my weight is keeping us from starting a family. I could use all the support I can get. Feel free to add me if anyone is interested in supporting each other!
  • jessiica_xo
    jessiica_xo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm Jessica and I started MFP with 140lbs to lose, I've lost just over 70lbs so far. My goal was just to be healthier, and I'm getting there slowly but surely!

Everyone: Please add me if you want support, and are willing to provide the same. I love having people to motivate, and just talk to! (:
  • JJEMZN
    Options
    Hello :)

My name is Kim and I am 32 yr old single mom of 6 children :) I just started beach body and my workouts and eating right, My issue was not eating enough, I never ate 3 meals a day until today :) If you would like to be friends on here for support feel free to add me :D
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    Hello! I started with a total of 100 and now I am down to 81 (: Feel free to add me anyone!
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hey all, there's a group here for those in this boat:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/702-100-lbs-to-lose
  • SABollman
    SABollman Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Walters1227 you are doing great! What is your specific plan?
  • Grace4DebraAnn
    Grace4DebraAnn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey

My name is Naomi and I am looking for a few friends on here who are at the same point as me, just starting out with around 100lb to loose, for a bit of online support and motivation from others who have the same kind of goals

I currently weigh in at a little under 20stone and i'd like to get down to around 180lb, the upper end of a healthy weight for someone my height!

I am almost 35 and married with 2 small children who .are my biggest motivation xxx

Hello All, I've been on my journey since Mid-sept 2012 and have lost 50 lbs so far! Please feel free to add me, I will be here to support & encourage you along the way. I have 3 beautiful bambinos that are a BIG part of my motivation. MFP is an amazing website and will help greatly. I log in daily, Good luck & best wishes on your journey. Have a blessed week!
  • ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hi Naomi. Welcome and congratulations on being here :)

I am 47 and started out at 311 (this time)...on my own (and with help from a trainer for a little while) I was able to lose 60lbs (from 2009 to 2012...and got married at 250lbs. I gained 16lbs back at the time I joined and have lost 7 since I joined the group. I break up my goal so it doesn't seem too daunting (hehe) so my first goal is to get back to my wedding weight...then I will pick another goal. I have arthritis in my knees and I love to hike, so my main goal is just to come healthier and aleviate some of the pain.

Please, feel free to add me (anyone), the more friends and support we have the better we will do (I think)....
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I am down 11 pounds but still have 110 to get rid of. Let's do this!!!!! :)
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Hello there! I have 130 lbs to lose total, lost 48 pounds so far. Feel free to add me, and good luck with your journey!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I started with about 100 to lose... 60-ish down :) you got this!
  • janisdianis
    janisdianis Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Janice, I have been on the program 10 days so far and I have lost 5 lbs! I need to lose 64 more but in reality I could probably get down another 10-20 once I reach that goal, I am just going to see how it goes! GL and I wish you all the best, feel free to add me if you like..... we can cheer eachother on!!!! YOU GOT THIS!!!!!! :happy:
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    First of all, congrats to everyone! Starting this journey is not an easy task so congrats on making it past that point!
    My name is Brittany and I am 23 years old. I started with a weight loss goal of about 120lbs but once I get more weight gone I will be able to better pinpoint my goal weight. So far I have lost 32lbs so only 88lbs or so to go! Feel free to add me! I log daily :)
  • theresa_ann
    theresa_ann Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hi guys! my name is theresa and i want to loose a total of 100 pounds. i started about a month ago now and have lost 17 pounds so far. feel free to add me, i'm a great motivator but lack motivating myself sometimes :)
  • jennifermarie16144
    Options
    Hi Naomi, I just started yesterday as well. As of today, I want to lose 65 lbs. I have 2 children as well and I want to be healthy and live a very long life for them. Good luck on your journey!!
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    My name is Christine and I too am married with two children (3 & 6). I have just under 100lbs to lose. I know we can all use as much support as we can get. I've only been on MFP for close to a month and hoping to soon see bigger results. But everyone here is super supportive. Feel free to add me if you want.