Serious question:

Options
If you were to split my body directly in half from the top of my head to the splitting of my legs, you'd notice there is a significant amount of more fat on the left side than the right. My question is why? Does anyone else have this? Do you think once I lose more weight it will go away?

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Not sure about that one. Some people have fatty deposits though. My friends get them on her scalp (and she is thin). I think she gets hers drained or something, I forget. Maybe not. I have a spot on my left hip that is more pillowy than on my right hip. But nothing major.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit asymmetrical myself. I have more fat on my right hip than my left. I also think my right thigh is slightly smaller than my left. I think everyone is asymmetrical, but some more-so than others. One of my "funbags" is bigger than the other too.
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I don't know but I love your profile name!
  • alevett
    alevett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit asymmetrical myself. I have more fat on my right hip than my left. I also think my right thigh is slightly smaller than my left. I think everyone is asymmetrical, but some more-so than others. One of my "funbags" is bigger than the other too.

What is a "funbags"? Never heard that term. Is it boobs.
  • mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It's totally natural to have one side larger than the other. Some people it's more noticeable than others. Once in my math class we did a project on symmetry and asymmetry, we took a foto of our face and divided it and copied one of the halves and placed it next to its original, we would look really weird if we were symmetrical.
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Hehe this thread is fun!
    Splitting of legs and funbags!

Symmetry is prized for it's rarity.

Don't worry about it!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Nothing in nature is symmetric.
    One ear is always lower than the other. One foot slightly bigger than the other.
  • lolwutshannon
    Options
    I've always had a fatty, roll-y back! Even before I had kids and weighed under 100 pounds I had back rolls. No back work out in the world can get rid of these pups. :sick: