What are you doing instead of watching the Superbowl?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    Was playing Borderlands 2. Watched the last 15 minutes though.
  • FITBY30
    FITBY30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    took my daughter shopping for new clothes since she too has dropped a dress size since starting roller derby:) ate some awesome kale, chick pea and butternut squash soup. then...tried HIIT for the first time and loved it so much i did 3 videos. gonna be sore tomorrow:)
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I went to the shooting range to sight in the new laser grips my fiancé put on my .38 and it was totally deserted :D finally got a good parking place!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    just stayed home and picked out my reward charm browsing the pandora catalog in jammies. think I'm going with the heart.
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Finished catching up on The Walking Dead.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I was cooking my meals for the week and doing laundry listening to pandora. No t.v. And I was cleaning out my fridge and cabinets from all the junk. I had fun. Then I did P90x.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i wish i did not watch it, IT SUCKED!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Watching Bubble Guppies with my toddler... spending time with her is more important to me than a football game I don't care about, a half time show that doesn't live up to expectations (and hasn't for years), and commercials that companies have spent way too much money on that are "eh".

But the comments by my friends on facebook about the power outage were quite funny.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Laundry and, please don't judge me, finally taking down the Christmas tree :-/

LOL My sister confessed today that she hasn't taken her tree down yet. I have a cousin who left her tree up all year! You're not the last to take down the tree. :drinker:
    So I shouldn't feel bad that it's been over an hour and my tree is still up??? At least my laundry is almost done!

Nah... when I was growing up, more years than not our Christmas tree would be up until March some years... friends would have a laugh and start decorating it for the next holiday (ie Valentines, St. Patricks)
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,145 Member
    Options
    I was chatting with a sexy Brit.... **sigh**