P90X and Shakology?

Options
Hello everyone. I'm starting week 6 of the P90X program and I was wondering if anyone here has ever taken Shakology (meal replacement shake-I'd take it at lunch). People are claiming that this specific one increases energy levels, is all natural and is high in several different nutrients. Is this true for you? Since I will be starting the day with cardio then following at night with the program, does the Shakology work? My energy levels have been down(feeling sluggish when I teach my class) and I do eat a lot of chicken, eggs, veggies and fruit. I do have that last ten pounds to lose and I swear its all in the waist and back area. Any insight would help. This stuff in not cheap but I am willing to try if it does work. Thanks in advance for reading this post.

Replies

• Parks0613
    Parks0613 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I use to sell the stuff and from experience its not worth the money nor does it contain "All Natural" products. Best to go with something else thats more affordable. I Use It Works Or Greenwise both affordable and you get your money's worth.
  • Results4achange
    Options
    Where did you buy your products?
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9sq6zNdDB1rpuj1d.gif

just_eat_real_food_sticker-p217219914884115247zvfp8_400.jpg