Cinnamon Crunch Chickpeas

JustineMarie21
JustineMarie21 Posts: 437 Member
This recipe is a bit adapted to my taste from ''afterdinnerdance.com'' Reminds me of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

1 16oz can of chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
2-3 Tablespoons sugarfree maple syrup
1 Tablespoon cinnamon (depends on your taste)
1-2 Tablespoon splenda or other no-calorie sweetener

Preheat oven to 350.
After you rinse and drain the chickpeas, place them in a bowl and combine the rest of the ingredients.
Line a baking sheet with parchment and add chickpeas. Bake for 30-40minutes or until crunchy. Stir halfway through cooking.

*Calories depend on your can of chickpeas. I used the Noname variety and mine were 220 Per Cup.

Replies

• appelsiinipuu
    appelsiinipuu Posts: 97 Member
    Sounds lovely. I don't think we can get sugar free maple syrup here in Australia, but I think I will try this recipe anyway! :)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Sounds lovely. I don't think we can get sugar free maple syrup here in Australia, but I think I will try this recipe anyway! :)

yes we do. Queen brand sold at coles and woolies.

Good recipe :smile:
  • I have all the ingredients to make this. I will give it a try. Thanks for sharing. :smile:
  • appelsiinipuu
    appelsiinipuu Posts: 97 Member

I had no idea it was sugar free! Fantastic!!! I will definitely make it now. :)
  • Is there a way to print the recipe ???
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 437 Member
    Fat- 4g
    Carbs- 36g
    Fiber- 7g
    Sugar- 1g
    Protien- 10g

I chose sugar-free because I can control sweetness and its less calories. I am a cinnamonfanatic so this recipe is perfect for my sweet tooth :)
    You can copy and paste onto a wordpad document then print, or just save the page into your favourites.
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    I will have to try this tomorrow.Thank you.
  • Thanks - I just copied and pasted and it worked . :heart:
  • Can't wait to try a sweet version, thanks!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member

I had no idea it was sugar free! Fantastic!!! I will definitely make it now. :)

They make both so just check :smile: