new workout pants- keep or return

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Was thinking the same thing. Also upon further investigation, tits falling out of shirts in 50% of pics. Calling someone else shameless?! looool.
    Read the profile... she is different. Feminist who is the sub in a BDSM relationship.

Creeping someone's profile for info to use against them on a damn internet forum is not a good look, yikes.

I agree with you, it is bad form. I think it was a case of "How do you like it?"
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    And your on the knees pic in front of the mirror was all about your success?

Blahahahhaaha...

See and I'm fine with things like that, if you want to express yourself, by all means do it. Just don't go on a witch hunt when others do it.

Agree 100%. I don't have a problem with that picture. Just clearly not a "success" type pose.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    "Quick, everybody compliment me!" *rolls eyes*

Says you? :laugh:

Where did you see me begging for compliments? :confused:

Is there another purpose for the pictures than for compliments?

Oh, right. I forgot that this isn't a fitness site, where nobody ever posts success pics. :laugh: :laugh: You're silly!

That's my point, making assumptions when you don't know the posters motive. :wink:

OP wasn't talking about her success, though. She was clearly just trying to get ppl to tell her her butt looked good in tight pants. I'm not the only one that sees the difference, there were plenty of other ppl pointing out that she was just fishing.

And your on the knees pic in front of the mirror was all about your success?

I didn't post that pic on a thread, asking for everybody's opinion though, now did I? THAT is what I'm talking about, you seem to have missed the point by just a little...

Meh, so she was a little more blatant about it than you or 1000's of others in here. So what? You jumping on her for it just makes you look jelly.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Methinks this has been a long fishing weekend. (just saying lot's of posts about love handles return pants, etc.)
    It's a sport & it's a fitness site, so the pic's are relevant. :wink:

gone-fishin-1.jpg.jpeg I was out earlier fishing too! But in real life with a tube top in the winter.

[images removed by MFP Staff]

Seriously though, if I returned every pair of pants that made my butt look big, I'd be working out naked. Since I was 14!

So the above post was for those who like me, missed the actual pic of the pants AND to show everyone what real fishing looks like. Have a good week!
  • kbitzonefour
    kbitzonefour Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I didn't post that pic on a thread, asking for everybody's opinion though, now did I? THAT is what I'm talking about, you seem to have missed the point by just a little...

Pretty sure the point has been had over and over.. and over.
    I was simply making an observation about people judging other people based on pictures when they have worse ones up for show on the internet. Hypocrisy at its finest.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Was thinking the same thing. Also upon further investigation, tits falling out of shirts in 50% of pics. Calling someone else shameless?! looool.
    Read the profile... she is different. Feminist who is the sub in a BDSM relationship.

Creeping someone's profile for info to use against them on a damn internet forum is not a good look, yikes.

I agree with you, it is bad form. I think it was a case of "How do you like it?"

I don't mind at all, actually. I never thrust upon anyone, asking for ppl to say nice things about me. If someone happens upon my profile and like what they see, great. But I'm not going to go out of my way to direct ppl to those pics. Get what I'm saying?
  • InnerConflict
    Options

I was simply making an observation about people judging other people based on pictures when they have worse ones up for show on the internet. Hypocrisy at its finest.

THIS
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    i wasnt even asking for nice things. everyone could have said they look like crap on me and that would be fine too! a lot of people did say they dont look good. thats ok! im not a fisher
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I find some women so so mean sometimes, why fight other women so easily? If it was a dude showing his *kitten* in jeans I bet you wouldn't ***** on him so fast, and if you thought he was fishing for compliments I bet you would put it to him with a little less claw and a touch more wit.

Put the photo back up OP, let's see this lovely bottom ;)
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I cant see any ....but if they're comfy keep them
  • InnerConflict
    Options

I never asked for ppl's opinions, or started threads about it. That was my beef, not posting hot pics. Nothing wrong with being hot, just with begging ppl to pay attention to you and compliment you for it.

Asking if a pair of workout pants look ok is a big jump to begging. You are just a hater
  • whierd
    Options

I never thrust upon anyone

Giggity

Had to.
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    ^ my pic wasnt even a "hot" pic it was a freaking pair of workout pants where im fully covered. you are the one making seductive poses half naked!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Is this the song that never ends? Does it go on and on my friends?
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    it was hardly a seductive begging for compliment pic. it was pretty conservative actually. yours on the hand..
  • InnerConflict
    Options
    i wasnt even asking for nice things. everyone could have said they look like crap on me and that would be fine too! a lot of people did say they dont look good. thats ok! im not a fisher

Honey, you're not fooling anyone. When a pretty young blonde posts a pic of her round toned butt in skintight pants, ppl are going to automatically assume you're fishing. It's pretty obvious.

Like I said, you are just a hater. The picture she posted was pretty tame
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    ^clearly u do. why are you so worried about someone asking an opinon on a pair of pants? geez relax a little
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    And thats all folks
  • whierd
    Options
    Yup, this thread has spiraled down into nothing.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    You know what might solve this devolving thread? A referral to polyvore website regarding clothing questions. That way the whole does my butt look big question will likely be seen only by ladies and "fashioney" boys. No accusations of fishing likely.