Where To Get CUTE and fairly cheap work out clothes?

Options

Replies

• SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Target. :)
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    eBay and Old Navy.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I have stuff from forever 21. It works.
  • tarajoneill
    tarajoneill Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Walmart and Target. They last and are cute AND cheap so you can get a lot of stuff.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Old Navy

Another vote for Old Navy.

Ditto!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Walmart has cute shirts for $6. Running shorts too. Target or Old Navy as well.
  • Deebautista
    Deebautista Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Walmart, Target, Academy.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Old Navy

Another vote for Old Navy.

Ditto!
    Old Navy for sure! they might cost a little more, but if your not losing a lot, it is worth it, cuz the quality is better. ive had my capris for three years where as the target and walmart stuff looks old and ratty in the same amount of time
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    TJ Max, Marshalls and Old Navy.
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Ebay and Goodwill
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Old Navy and Target. Sometimes Costco. All already mentioned and their stuff is awesome.
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Target has really cute stuff!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Target has good stuff like pants and bras, and I found some very cute shirts at JCPenney.
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    I make my own sports bras and spankie shorts that I sell to cheerleaders and gymnasts around the country. [mod edit]
  • kerriotto
    Options
    Sierratradingpost.com has brand name stuff and check retailmenot.com for a coupon code. I get my moving comfort bras from there for less than half the retail price.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I second Target! They have pants that come in long (don't shrink and blend doesn't fade) and their warm up jackets are really great. People always assume my stuff from there is some uber expensive brand :)

Edited to add, Old Navy tops shirk up too short and the pants fade/get holes quick, not worth it IMO.
  • Mnkrebs
    Mnkrebs Posts: 3
    Options
    Get yourself some Ellie!!

http://www.ellie.com/invites/MTIzMjA5
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    GAP - best stuff ever and super cheap. I used to buy LULU and although they were good they are suuper expensive. I find gap not only fit better, they last as long and are super cute!
  • c_tap77
    c_tap77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    All of my stuff is from Kohls, Target, and Old Navy. If you get to Kohls at the right times, they have really great sales. I got an addidas running jacket for $12 once :)

I definitely want to go check out Marshalls/TJMaxx after hearing so many people recommend it!!!!
  • ilikenu
    ilikenu Posts: 2
    Options
    Kohl's carries all the brands... Nike, Fila, Adidas, and their own brand too. Get them on sale, add a 15 percent off coupon that they always have for being on their email list, and check the mail and newspaper for $10 off a purchase coupon that you can combine. Dirt cheap, super good quality.